Sculpting A Thick And Curvy Body
An hourglass figure is the object of desire and envy for most women. A fairly new term that made an entry in to our vocabulary is thick. Not thick as in a thick and warm blanket but thick as in a woman with muscular and toned thighs, legs, arms and butt.
Some of the most gorgeous thick women include Beyoncé, Kim Kardashian and Serena Williams. These women broke the norm of thin and lean body types as being desirable and changed people’s perceptions with their strong bodies.
While size zero may still rule the ramps on fashion weeks; it is really thick and curvy women that are making headlines. No matter what your body type, it is never too late to start sculpting a thick and curvy body that will not only make you stand out from the crowd but also improve your health and fitness levels.
Here are some of the most effective ways to get the fastest results.
- To get thick, you need to build muscle. While you may already be sweating hard at the gym, you need to supplement your workouts with a healthy diet that is rich in protein. Whole grains, monounsaturated fats, fruits, Omega 3, vegetables and foods rich in potassium and vitamin D should all be consumed regularly. Ditch the junk foods that only add to the fat in your body and has low nutritional value. Refined sugar, solid fats and foods high in sodium should all be avoided.
- Aim to get your heart racing for at least 75 minutes a day through either an intense workout or 150 minutes of aerobic activity every week. If you are aerobically fit, you strengthen your heart, tone your body and keep your energy levels high.
- Make cardio exercises your best friend. With cardio, you give your whole body an intense work out that burns calories and tones your muscles fast. Elliptical training, running and swimming are all great options that give you a symmetrical body by making use of the various muscle groups.
- To sculpt your curves, do targeted exercises on your butt, thighs and waist. Slim your belly though exercises that engage your core and abs. This will rid your belly of fat and add to a slimmer appearance of your waist. Bridges, sit-ups and crunches are the best workouts to include in your exercise regimen as they are the most helpful in achieving a curvy body.
- Work on your bust to make it plumper and wider. Incorporate push-ups, bench presses and swimming in your workouts to widen your bust line and add to the appearance of a fuller and curvier body.
If a thick and curvy bod is what you’re after, then look no further. We have a treasure-trove of resources and advice on enhancing your natural curves and sculpting your body. Head to our online store for a range of effective butt enhancing supplements.